Another Mommy Blogger is celebrating her anniversary in the blogging World. Chris Chronicles is celebrating its 1st Blogversary this February with a big bang courtesy of her generous friends in the blogging world. And they are the following:
Pinay Mommy Online , Proud Mommy of Three , The Domain Angel , Life’s Digital Moments , Eat, Drink, Blog , Caffeinated Muse , Reviewer’s Haven , Janet Speaks , The Travel Diva , Sketches, Yam’s Files , Mum Writes Again , Travels and Musings , Viva Pinay , Small Kids Big Dreams , Azumi ★ Kawaii Princess’ Story , Fab ♥ Momma , Kawaii Princess , Samut-Sari , Joys in Life , Paula’s Place , WAHM sa Pinas , Pop Ups of My Mind , Nursing Uniforms , Kero’s Celebration , blankpixels – The Geek Side , Certified Foodies , jared’s little corner of the world… , Travels and Explorations , Designer’s Depot , Work at Home Dad, Noobfoodie , The Smart Shopper , Living Life to the Fullest! , Happy Home Working , Life of a Filipina Blogger , Wahmaholic Designs, The Miscellaneous Me, Family and Home Living
Prizes at stake are the following:
- 1st winner will get $100
- 2nd winner will get $50
- 3rd winner will get $30
- 4th winner will get a two-column Blogger or WordPress template, color of winner’s choice.
How to join? Instructions below:
1. Simply blog about the giveaway on your blog that is at least 3 months old.
- Please make sure that your post has a link to this contest page.
- Please copy the sponsors list and include it in your post. You can get the list of sponsors here. Just copy and paste the HTML to your post.
- Indicate in your post why you want to win in this giveaway.2. Follow this her blog using Google Friend Connect.
3. Subscribe to her blog via Email. Make sure your subscription is verified.
For detailed instructions, head over to the contest page on Chris Chronicles!
This giveaway will end on February 15, 2011 and the winners will be chosen via random.org.
And to answer her question why I want to win in this giveaway, I am Jobless right now, and I need to work my butt on every possible way I can to earn money and support my family. I am single, yes, but I am raising this cute little girl. She is my niece and she needs milk to grow up smart and pretty. She is very choosy when it comes to food she eat which is a nice thing because she wanted the healthy ones and not junk foods. She is also playful and full of joy, but i afraid I cant support her all the until the time the she needs to go to School.
|Now tell me, how can I say NO to this cute little bundle of joy when she ask me to give her, her favorite Sinigang or Tinola or her favorite Jolly Spaghetti and Mcdonalds French fries. I can't, I really can't say No to her!|